N⁰55 Mercer Condos is a new condo project by CentreCourt Developments and is currently in pre-construction. NO55 Mercer architect is designed by IBI Group. The new project will be located at 99 Blue Jays Way/55 Mercer Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Spadina Avenue & King Street West.
NO55 Mercer Condos will be 47 storey tower with 543 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of studio, one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedroom, two bedroom plus den, three bedroom and three bedroom plus den layout. Units will range from 370 square feet to about 1,050 square feet. Units will start from the Mid $500’s. The estimated completion date for NO55 Mercer Condos is set for January 2023.
55 Mercer Condos amenities will include: 24-hr concierge, 18,000 sqft of indoor and outdoor amenities over three floors, 24-hr indoor fitness centre and peloton bikes, outdoor fitness space and basketball court, outdoor BBQs and fire pits, shared co-working space, entertainment room, prime ground floor AAA retail, Pfaff EV care share, Pfaff/Motus on-deman valet service and Fendi furnished lobby.
NO55 Mercer Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District
- Steps from The Rogers Centre, Roy Thompson Hall, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium and TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Walking distance to St Andrew Station & Union Station
- Short commute to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include St. Patrick’s Square, Clarence Square and Simcoe Park
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商