MRKT Alexandra Park is a new condo development by Tridel currently in preconstruction at Denison Avenue & Dundas Street West, Toronto. MRKT Alexandra Park has a total of 172 units. Sizes range from 516 to 1475 square feet.
Surrounded by the city’s coolest neighbourhoods — Queen West, Kensington Market and Chinatown — MRKT Alexandra Park is a rare opportunity to live in the cultural epicentre of Toronto. Located west of Spadina on Dundas Street West, the city’s best and most unique shops, restaurants, galleries and parks are just steps away.
Following the success of SQ and SQ2, MRKT Alexandra Park is the third Tridel condominium community in this important downtown revitalization of the 18-acre, master-planned Alexandra Park community.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at MRKT Alexandra Park Condos According to CondoNow
1. Location – MRKT Alexandra Park Condos is located in the very trendy Queen West neighbourhood of Toronto. With thousands of businesses lining Queen Street West, residents will have the opportunity to explore everything from antique shops, art galleries, and trendy bars and lounges. The address boasts a perfect walk score, so residents will not need to rely on a vehicle to run daily errands. Within walking distance, there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery stores, entertainment, and shopping options. Also located close by is Kensington Market, another vibrant and eclectic neighborhood for residents to explore.
2. Transit – Residents of MRKT Alexandra Park Condos will never have to wait long for transit, this address also boasts a perfect transit score. The TTC services the area with both regional bus services and streetcar services that can connect riders to the Yonge-University subway line, heading North towards Vaughan or South towards Union Station. Commuters looking to travel into the downtown core for work via transit can do so in less than 15 minutes.
3. Investment Opportunity – The neighborhood of Alexandra park located in the area of Queen Street West and Spadina Avenue is seeing a huge revitalization with the addition of new housing, new amenities, and new pedestrian-friendly spaces. With its central location to transit, the downtown core, major employment hubs, hospitals, and post-secondary schools like OCAD, UofT, and Ryerson University, MRKT Alexandra Park Condos will offer the perfect investment.
4. Green Space – Residents of MRKT Alexandra Park Condos will be able to enjoy plenty of fresh air and green space all while living in downtown Toronto. Parks like Alexandra, Grange, and Trinity Bellwoods Park offer a tranquil getaway from the hectic hustle and bustle of the everyday 9-5. Residents can enjoy Farmer’s Markets, outdoor festivals and activities year-round, picnics, playing with the kids, or walks with the dogs.
5. Acclaimed Developer – Tridel is an award-winning, major player in the Toronto condo market and has been for over 80 years. Their promise is to build a home that will endure through time and create lasting value for the home buyer.
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商