As inviting as the lakeside breeze, The Shores’ lobby is a welcoming vision of light and space.
– a fitting introduction to the luxurious experience you’ll encounter throughout the building. Anchor yourself at home and you’ll always be satisfied with a magical realm of condominium amenities. Host a celebration in the beautifully appointed party room or immerse yourself in an audio-visual extravaganza in the state-of-the-art media room. A fully equipped modern fitness centre will help keep you in peak physical shape. Want to feel on top of the world? Head up to the terrace Rooftop Pool and Patio – a lush, landscaped retreat with deck-side seating and tranquil lake vistas.
With architecture by Sol Wassermuhl, President of Page+Steele, and interior design by Brian Gluckstein, The Shores’ ample amenities facilities are truly breathtaking, with stunning views of Lake Ontario. The two-storey lobby is a welcoming vision of light and space, with the convenience of a 24/7 concierge and four elevators. Relax in the library lounge and after an evening of entertaining, your guests can stay in the overnight guest suite and for the wine lover, there is a private wine storage area. With security card access and three levels of secured underground parking, you’ll always feel safe at The Shores. And individual hydro metering keeps you in control.
Beyond Typical Suite Features
“When designing The Shores , the architect and design team of Sol Wassermuhl and Brian Gluckstein collaborated to ensure a contemporary lifestyle could be maintained without sacrificing timeless design and old world elegance.” Sam Crignano, Cityzen
- Celebrate space with 9 ft and 10 ft ceiling heights in Living and Dining Room as per plan
- Smooth painted ceilings throughout.
- 7’ or 8’ interior doors as per plan with lever hardware.
- Classic 5” baseboards.
- Fireplace with elegant stone mantel and surround
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商