Distrikt Developments and Alterra Group
Kirkor Architect and Planners
Request Est. Occupancy
Trafalgar Rd & Dundas St E
Trafalgar Rd & Dundas St E
3064 Trafalgar Rd, Oakville
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Distrikt Trafalgar Condos
1. Lifestyle Amenities - Oakville’s Uptown Core is a quickly developing and bustling new neighbourhood that is located within walking distance of Distrikt Trafalgar Condos. This area is home to plenty of new lifestyle amenities and necessities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow indicates that the area is also home to a SmartCentres shopping centre and Upper Oakville Shopping Centre which is home to over 50 shops and services.
2. Educational Institutions – Sheridan College which is home to over 21,000 full and part-time post-secondary students is located just down the street from Distrikt Trafalgar Condos and can be easily accessed by vehicle or public transit, making it a great choice for off-campus accommodations. Oakville is also home to some of the province’s top-ranking public schools and the area is also home to early learning centres and prestigious private schools. CondoNow states that because Oakville has been voted one of the best places in the country to live, it is also perfect for raising a family.
3. Highway Access - Distrikt Trafalgar Condos is located in a highly connected area of Oakville where residents will have easy access to several central Ontario major thoroughfares, allowing for seamless travel throughout the region and GTA. Nearby Highways include the QEW and Highways 407, 403, and 401. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core can do so in just over half an hour.
4. Transit Options - Residents of Distrikt Trafalgar Condos will conveniently be located within walking distance of local regional bus routes. Oakville Transit services the area and will quickly transport riders throughout the city, connecting them to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and nearby GO Transit stations. CondoNow notes that commuters can arrive at Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over an hour by taking the Lakeshore West GO Train.
5. Green Space - Rural Oakville is a beautiful and green part of the city where residents of Distrikt Trafalgar Condos will be surrounded by lush parks and nature trails. Nature Lovers will also have easy access to Sixteen Mile Creek and Lake Ontario, allowing them to escape from their busy and hectic daily routines and explore the natural beauty of the city. CondoNow states that nearby green spaces include Postridge Park, Oak Park, and the Nipegon Trail.
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商