Residents can look forward to an extraordinary, arts-inspired lifestyle rich in amenities, style, and conveniences. Get acquainted with your closest neighbors, such as Sugar Beach, Sherbourne Common, or the Water’s Edge Promenade. Hop on the TTC right outside your front door, or walk or cycle to Union Station, Billy Bishop Airport, the Distillery, Financial, or Entertainment Districts, St. Lawrence Market, or the Ferry Terminal.
Exciting opportunities are all around you! Meet up with friends for coffee in The Yard, spend a summer’s night at Sugar Beach North, or gaze out your window at the sailboats bobbing on the waves in Toronto’s harbour. Get inspired by the best things in life… at Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts.
- Located at Queens Quay East + Lower Jarvis.
- Residents will enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the lake, the soaring city skyline and the surrounding neighbourhood.
- 24-hour concierge and Resident Service Director for onsite customer service for residents.
- Designed by Giannone Petricone Associates Inc., the unique architectural feature of the Lighthouse Tower is a distinctive frit pattern applied to the balcony guards, boasting a water drop, ripple-effect on the Tower’s west façade.
- Cecconi Simone’s New York-inspired loft interior design mixed with mid-century, eclectic furnishings add an element of whimsy, embracing the heritage of the area and this vibrant, artistic community.
- Impressive suite layouts and fabulous interior appointments.
- Suite designs will include: studio, one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, and two bedroom layouts.
- Top two floors will be designed as ultra-luxurious penthouse suites.
Arriving this fall
Suites from $279,900
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商