A collection of well-appointed amenities establish the sense of a “vertical neighbourhood”, catering to a variety of residents’ social, entertainment, health, fitness and recreational needs.
THE GROUND LEVEL
- Impressive and gracious entranceway and lobby with 24-hour Concierge.
- Lobby Doorman.
- Wi-Fi equipped multimedia news lounge, coffee bar and a fireside lounge.
- Private boardroom.
- Onsite property management office.
- Two furnished guest suites for overnight guests. (2nd floor)
- Short-term resident and visitor bicycle parking.
- Pet wash area.
THE CORE CLUB (6th Floor)
- Wi-Fi enabled residents’ lounge includes kitchen and bar, fireplace, bistro dining, billiards room and private screening room.
- Fully-equipped fitness studio featuring areas for cardio, yoga, weight training and a central juice bar.
- Seamless-edge indoor pool within a soaring glass pavilion offering city and terrace views.
- Co-ed steam and sauna plus men’s and women’s change rooms.
- An expansive outdoor terrace with green spaces, barbeques, alfresco dining and seating options, fireplace and outdoor fitness/sunbathing area.
THE SKY LOUNGE (46th - 47th floor)
- A spectacular two-storey, Wi-Fi enabled fireplace lounge, bar and private dining room overlooking the dramatic city skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows.
THE LOFT AND SIGNATURE COLLECTIONS
- 7-foot, solid, wood suite entry door with architectural, satin chrome escutcheon, contemporary lever handle, deadbolt and privacy viewer.
- Wide open great room spaces with expansive windows and over-height 9-foot ceilings throughout principal living areas as per plan. Some suites feature ceiling heights up to 10, 11 and 12 feet.1
- Architectural finishes include flat, smooth-finished ceilings and modern, flat profile 4-inch baseboards with reveal detail.
- Neutral, low VOC wall paint throughout with semi-gloss white painted doors and trim work.
- 7-foot, single panel shaker-style interior doors with brushed nickel finished lever handles and contemporary flat profile casings.
- Wide plank laminate flooring throughout entries, kitchens and principal living areas.
- Plush wool blend carpeting in bedrooms. Laminate flooring in interior bedrooms with glass sliding door as per plan.
- Year-round comfort and improved indoor air quality with in-suite controlled air-conditioning and heating with integrated heat recovery ventilation system.
- Contemporary custom roller shades on all exterior windows.
- Generous closets, walk-in closets with ceiling light and linen shelves as per plan.
- Front-loading stacked washer and dryer.
- Contemporary rocker-style light switches and matching white receptacles.
- Custom designed built-in, extra tall, flat panel cabinetry with soft close drawers combines warm wood veneer with contemporary, high gloss lacquer.
- Under-cabinet LED puck lighting.
- Straight edge, polished quartz countertops with stacked glass tile backsplash.
- Kitchen island with Corian countertop as per plan.
- Undermount, stainless steel, single or double basin sink as per plan.
- Contemporary polished chrome faucet with integrated spray and separate filtered water faucet.
- Recessed pot lighting in dropped ceilings or surface mounted track light fixture.
- Contemporary, built-in European appliances including:2
- Counter-depth, built-in Liebherr refrigerator with bottom freezer and full overlay paneling to match cabinetry.
- Built-in stainless steel AEG wall oven and integrated stainless steel Panasonic microwave.
- Ceramic glass, four burner AEG cooktop with expandable elements.
- Integrated full-size AEG or Fisher & Paykel single drawer dishwasher with full overlay paneling to match cabinetry.
- Slim line, pull-out Faber hood fan in stainless steel.
- Contemporary vanity combines flat panel, wood veneer and lacquer cabinetry.
- Wall hung upper accent cabinet in matching wood veneer.
- Custom designed, integrated Corian sink, backsplash and countertop, with polished chrome single lever, side-mounted faucet.
- Frameless vanity mirror with contemporary, side-mounted light box.
- Contemporary square-edge soaker tub with tiled apron.
- Porcelain tile flooring with porcelain and ceramic tub and shower surround.
- Walk-in showers with glass doors and walls as per plan.
- Dropped ceilings with recessed pot lighting.
- High-efficiency dual-flush toilets.
- Polished chrome accessories including towel bar, towel ring and/or robe hook as per plan.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
THE SKY AND PENTHOUSE COLLECTIONS
- Elevated features and finishes matching contemporary, expansive living spaces and spectacular views. Please inquire for detailed specifications.
SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE
- 24-hour Concierge.
- Lobby Doorman.
- Full-time, live-in building Superintendent.
- Encrypted security key fob building access system.
- Security restricted floor access via four high speed, computer-controlled elevators.
- Cameras at building entrances with in-suite TV monitored building entrance system.
- Fire protection throughout building including in-suite sprinklers and smoke detectors.
- Individual suite controlled programmable thermostat for your year-round comfort.
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable in living room, bedrooms and den.
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining room, bedrooms, den and above fixed kitchen island as per plan.
- In-suite ready and wired for service key-pad enabled security system.
- Balconies and terraces equipped with electrical outlet.
- Provision for future possible connection to the Toronto underground PATH network via the underground mezzanine level.3
88 Scott is designed with the goal of attaining LEED Gold Certification and to the highest tier of the Toronto Green Standard. To you, this means benefitting from superior indoor air quality and reducing the environmental footprint of your home.
- Double glazed, low E, thermal windows.
- Energy-efficient lighting used throughout building common areas.
- Individual suite controlled programmable thermostats to reduce overall energy consumption.
- All-off master light switch at suite entry.
- Individual electricity, water and heating and cooling flow metering for each suite allows you to conserve and only pay for what you use.
- Low VOC paints, stains, sealants and adhesives help to improve indoor air quality.
- Counter-mounted filtered water faucet in all kitchens.
- High-efficiency dual-flush toilets and low-flow faucets.
- Dual-chute bi-sorting garbage and recycling system.
- Green roof system reduces urban heat island effect and storm water runoff while improving air quality and aesthetics.
- Landscape irrigation system supplied by a storm water storage tank.
- Occupancy light sensors in most amenity areas.
- Reuse of limestone character façade.
- Building materials selected for local availability and recycled content.
- Heat recovery ventilator provided in each suite to reduce energy demands and improve indoor air quality.
- Roller shades on all exterior windows to reduce solar heat gain and heat loss.
- Energy-efficient appliances. E-Star rated where applicable.
- Easy walking distance to public transit and all amenities including entertainment venues and grocery stores.
- Resident and visitor bicycle parking to encourage pollution-free transportation.
CONCERT’S COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your Concert home is fully covered under Tarion, the Ontario New Home Warranty Program.
- New home owners benefit from One Year Warranty Protection and Two Year Warranty Protection against defects in work and materials, and Seven Year Warranty Protection against major structural defects.