Home Condos will be located on 48 Power Street in Downtown Toronto's popular neighbourhood of Corktown. Adelaide & Paraliament being the main intersection, this area has become popular amongst young professionals in recent years due to its convenient location to the business and entertainment districts. This development is by Great Gulf. Prices starting from the $300s and is estimated to be completed by 2018. The development has a total of 532 units in 22 storeys.
Location! Location! Location!
- 48 Power Street features a WalkScore of 97/100
- TransitScore of 100/100
- BikeScore of 100/100
- Minutes away from Toronto's most popular restaurants and cafes on Queen Street East
- Quick access to downtown's business and entertainment district
- Marjor parks nearby include College Park and Queen's Park
- Home to Corktown Common, a small park with a slide, splash pad and swing set for children