Crosstown Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Banbury-Don Mills neighbourhood in Toronto
- 4 minute drive to CF Shops at Don Mills
- Minute to the Eglinton LRT
- Walking distance from the Ontario Science Centre
- Minutes from Highway 401 and the DVP
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include E.T. Seton Park, Moccasin Trail Park and Leonard Lawton Park
- Wilket Creek Park, Moccasin Trail Park and its Rainbow Tunnel, Sunnybrook Park, the 3 km-long Don Mills cycling and walking trail as well as Edwards Gardens, Toronto’s famous botanical gardens.
- The Ontario Science Centre, the Aga Khan Museum of Islamic and Iranian art, or experience martial arts or tea ceremony demonstrations at the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre.
- Grenoble Public School, St. Bonaventure Elementary School, Don Mill Collegiate Institute, and Marc Garneau Collegiate Institute.
- York University Glendon Campus, located just 11 minutes away by car, or 40 minutes by transit.
- Sunnybrook Health Science Centre, exercise facilities at GoodLife Fitness and SkyZone Trampoline Park, and golfing at Flemingdon Park Golf Club.
- Eglinton Station on the Line 1 subway in just 30 minutes by transit,
- Bus trip north to the eastern terminus of Line 4 Sheppard subway, Don Mills Station, will take just 20 minutes.
- Future 25-stop Eglinton LRT, due to begin operating in 2021.
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商